spring

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Going to the Zoo

My family came down for there spring break last week and we went to the zoo. Here are some fun pictures.

I thought this monkey was pretty cool. They were so close to us we could almost touch them. They call this the dinosaur. It's actually a pretty crazy animal. It's tongue is very poisonous.

Just a few fun pictures.

Mom and Anna.

So Amber is running 5mph oh so fast! I thought this was a funny thing to have at the zoo. Oh so cute!
All my siblings except Jamie and Natalie. It's fun to have us all together...

Doesn't she look so excited to be there, she was just tired, she slept through most of it. But I think she still enjoyed it.
3 cute kids!!!











4 comments:

Jamie Pearce said...

Great post! Too bad I missed the trip to the zoo, but it looks like everyone had fun! I love the pictures of Anna. :)

Dallas and Natalie Turley said...

Looks like fun!

i love how Jason just has Anna hanging out on his arm...I almost missed her:)

Robyn and Anthony said...

HOw fun! Your family is so awesome!

Malori and Jon Saline said...

Anna Jo is so cute!! She is getting so big! We need to get together again!