spring
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
We just took Anna to the Doctor Monday March 15th and she is 10 pounds 2 ounces. She's so little. She's in the 5th percentile for weight and 25th for height. She is doing very well though. She didn't like the shots too much but who would right? The Doctor wants me to start her on rice cereal now and in my mind I was thinking oh I won't start anything for a while. But I think the Doctor thinks she needs more calories and he said that she doesn't get enough iron just by breast milk. Well either way it will be a big change for me cause I'm so use to just feeding her myself. Zach says he's excited to watch her face when she eats. How time flies, I can't believe that she's 4 months old!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You definitely need to take pictures of the first time you feed her! I bet she loves food:-) She is a daddy's girl!
Post a Comment