So I just thought that I'd add some of my favorite pictures I've taken of Anna lately! We are so blessed to have her in our home. She loves to talk and make all kinds of noises. She does this grunting thing when she's really tired as she's drifting off to sleep, honestly it really makes me laugh. I need to get it recorded cause seriously it's an Anna special.
Zach has been busy busy busy with 16 credit hours at ASU, driving school busses, going to do respite care with me at Kitty and Kevin's and also being the 1st counselor in the young men's presidency which also makes him the varsity scout coach. I know he loves all that he does and he really has such a great attitude about it all. It's crazy because a few years ago I felt like that was me. I was always on the run and now I stay home with Anna all the time. It has been a lot of fun but there are those times I miss just getting in the car and going where ever I want when ever I want. But nothing can replace the joy that it has been to have a sweet baby in our home. I'm also going to be watching Brightlie Reidhead while her Mom teaches one dance class at a Hendrix Junior High School for a few hours Mon-Fri. Anna and Brightlie aren't quite sure what to do with each other yet but they'll get use to it over time I think.
1 comment:
I love that open mouth grin in that picture! SHe is so adorable!
Post a Comment