HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! I'll be honest for some reason Zach always does crazy fun things for me on Mothers day and Valentines Day seems to just be a blur, I guess in part cause he is usually in the thick of school and it's hard to find time to do anything special together. But this year he bought me an iphone. I couldn't believe it. We have talked about wanting something like this when we move to Seattle because we need to have a way to figure out where we are going. It will also be nice to be able to find restaurant and any store we are looking for. I didn't really want to pay extra for the plan but I think we will enjoy having a fun phone, and yes I would say that it is in part Zach's present as well. I guess I get the iphone because Zach says he would be on it too much if he had it, and it's so true. I don't get addicted to things that that like he does.
I wanted to share a little story about a Mother I met the other day. Zach and I bought something on craigs list and we went and picked it up from this guys house. We had to wait a while to get everything set up correctly but while waiting I talked to this guys girlfriend who had 2 kids and was super sweet. The crazy thing is she had tattoos all over and she was drinking wine I'm pretty sure when I was there and they both smoke but only outside cause there house really didn't smell like smoke. But she loves her kids and she told both of them several times when we were there that she did. They have fun family pictures hanging up in there house and she told me that they try to do the best they can with what they have. She was so polite to Anna and talked to me like I was her long lost friend. I believe there are many amazing woman and specially Mothers in this world and I believe that if we will all use our talents and skills to the best of our ability that we can be the people Heavenly Father wants us to be. As a member of the Lords true church I feel that being a Mom is by far the greatest calling Heavenly Father could give me. I'm so blessed to be a Mother and I couldn't imagine life without both my beautiful girls! I'm so grateful for my Mom and for my Grandma's and all the woman in my life who have taught me so much about what it means to be a good Mother. Happy Mothers Day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment