spring

Saturday, December 2, 2017

A beautiful life

After writing the post about Kali and all that we've gone through I realized that I sounded very negative and while it's all very frustrating I was sitting here tonight editing some pictures I took of my family and I just felt very very grateful for all the many blessings that I have!  I mean I have an amazing Husband who would truly do anything to help me and our girls be happy.  He also works so hard and is an amazing provider for our family.  I also have 4 beautiful and intelligent daughters!   Yes I could wish things were better or that other things in my life were different but really being imperfect is what makes us human.  Life would be boring if we were all perfect.  I'd say I've got it pretty good.  So on that note here are some fun pictures I took of my sweet family tonight.  I love all these people with all my heart and I'm so grateful God gave me such an amazing family!









 This kid just turned 8 month!  How time has flown by, but we will see if this month will be her walking month, she loves to stand so we will see.

No comments: