I have no idea why we are having such a hard time trying to figure out what this little girls name should be. Hopefully by the time she is born we can narrow it down. For anyone who is interested here are our top name choices:
-Aubrey or Audrey
-Elizabeth
-Elsie
-Madalyn
-Evenlyn
-Bonnie
-Jaclyn
Well that's all the names that we have thought of. While Zach and I played a game last night I went through every single girls name on a website and these are the ones that are left. We had a few others but I think these are our top choices. I hope we figure this out soon but for now we are clueless. We are getting really excited for her to come. The girls pray for me and the baby all the time and Anna asks me like every day when the baby is coming. I sure hope that it's soon cause this baby isn't getting any smaller.
1 comment:
I vote for elsie. So cute!
Post a Comment