spring

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Zach leaves for 1 hour

I decided I needed to post this about Sunday. Zach left for his meetings in the morning and in 1 hour Anna took off her diaper and peed everywhere, put her small chair on top of another one and almost killed herself, dumped crackers and cereal everywhere, pounced on the keys on the keyboard, and I'm sure there is more that I'm not thinking of.

She's a little crazy these days. Definitively jealous of Kali, I just hope that it gets better. We are surviving though which I'm grateful for. I think nursing is getting easier and I just hope I'm on the up hill from now on and that Kali continues to gain the weight that she needs and that I can continue to give her what she needs. It can be a real challenge as a Mom to have a balance in life.

Thank goodness for my AMAZING husband who helps me so much! Even right now he is putting Kali to bed so I can write this, and also to give me a break. Kali WON'T take a pacifier so it can be hard to soothe her sometimes. Overall I think she does pretty well honestly, and I've enjoyed reading her better because she doesn't take one. I loved that Anna took one so easily I just hope I survive a child that doesn't. I will probably still continue to try to give it to her but for now it just makes her SO mad.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Christy, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Sounds like we are definitely going through the same thing right now with busy toddlers! Hang in there. Each day is different and some days I am on top of it, patient and kind and other days I go to bed feeling like an ogre mother. It is hardest thing I have ever done and of course the most wonderfully fulfilling thing. Good thing they are so cute so they stay alive some days! :)