spring

Monday, July 11, 2011

4th of July in Utah

Part #2 of our trip, Utah. We did so much driving in the last week, I think I'm okay staying home for a while. Anna was so happy to get home last night!
All of us in the car.
On Monday we went to a parade. It was in the town where Holli (Zach's Mom) grew up. It was a lot of fun.
Zach's Aunt Heidi and Anna. So cute!
Almost all of us getting ready to watch the parade.
I liked this float, it said Press "UP" to Family Values! If you can't tell that is off of the movie UP.
After the parade we went to Zach's Grandma Hardy's house and had a bbq. It was really good and lots of fun.
Off to the fireworks!
Tongue out and everything! I sure love this little girl!
I think this picture is fun. Behind Zach there are 3 temple you can see from where we were. The Draper, Oquirrh Mountain, and Jordan River. You also could see the Salt Lake but there are too many buildings built around it now. Zach and I saw a lot of temples this weekend. Snowflake, Monticello, Logan, all the ones in the Utah valley you can see from the road which is like 6 and Arizona. That is a lot of temples!


This picture cracks me up! First of all can you see Anna with her head back, well this is her new favorite thing to do when she is laughing, it makes me laugh every time. Anna is trying to play this game with golf balls. You throw golf balls to try to get them to wrap around the polls. She loved to help pick them up.

No comments: