spring

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day

Yay for Mothers Day. Not because I'm now a Mother but because today was a reminder to me how special it is to be a Mother. To have the opportunity to raise children and see them grow. There is an automatic love that comes from being a Mother. On top of that Anna is such a special spirit! She has so much love for everyone around her and she is such a joy in our lives. There are things that are hard about being a Mother like everyone having a different opinion about how to raise children and are very prompt to tell you you aren't doing things right. Changing diapers, never ending cleaning, and keeping Anna out of everything. Yet at the same time I love being a Mother! Anna loves me very much and she is such a cuddly little thing! She loves to play with me, dance with me, and even laugh with me. I know that she looks up to me and that she follows me everywhere I go. We read books, watch movies, go on bike rides, go to all kinds of stores, occasionally we go to the library to story time, and we absolutely love to park and soon swimming!

I'm getting nervous about having 2 little ones around the house. Can you believe I'm 21 weeks pregnant? This time it has seemed like that time had flown! I'm excited to have another baby but I realize that it is going to be an adjustment for Anna. I hope that she does okay and that it's easier for me to nurse. Everyone tells me it will be easier because you know what to expect, well I sure hope so!

No comments: