spring

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wedding and Thanksgiving

My cousin Rebecca got married on the 20th and we had the opportunity to be there for all the fun. This is a picture of her and Chris, he Husband. Weddings are so much fun!
After the craziness of the wedding Zach went back on Sunday evening to his busy life with school and work and I stayed with my Mom. On Monday I bottle apple sauce about 17 or 18 bottles, half quarts and half pints. 40 lbs worth of apple. Tuesday I taught my Mom's Relief Society how to make bows. Not very many showed up like signed up but it was fun being able to share what I've learned about making bows. The rest of the days we full of running around and getting ready for Thanksgiving. Zach came Wednesday night and then Thursday morning we played soccer inside the church before we ate Thanksgiving lunch. Zach was more excited about playing soccer than eating I'm pretty sure. Friday we went and got Christmas trees in the woods, a fun family tradition.

Check out those 4 trees behind us. We drove to the valley with all 4, good times.
This is Anna with her 1st experience of a cat. She thought it was pretty cool. This cat actually got inside my Dad's truck and road with him for about 1/2 hour to his work and then when it finally got home later that night the Mom didn't want anything to do with it. My Mom told Amber(my little sister) that she could bring it inside and feed it everyday, so she did and now it's old enough to eat cat food and is doing very well. My Mom usually doesn't let cats inside.


No comments: