spring
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Anna is starting to WALK!
There is a time in a Parent's life when they realize that there little baby is growing up. Well for me I think the fact that my baby is starting to walk is that moment. She is such a cute baby. She is so much fun and she loves to get into anything and everything. She likes to play these little games with Mom called lets she how many drawers we can empty in one day. It is SO much fun...are you catching my sarcasm. I still love her though. Just so you know I had to delete some of the video we made because it was too long, but I hope you enjoy this. It won't be long before my little girl is walking/running all over the place, crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I knew this post was coming soon. She is so very cute! Good job Anna!!!
How old is she now? I can't remember! She is so cute! What a happy little girl!
I think her problem is that she doesn't want to just walk she wants to run...she gets going so fast she falls over:)
Anna is so cute! It sounds like she's doing a good job at keeping you busy!
Post a Comment