So I have been watching Brightlie Reidhead for a while now and one day I was feeding Anna on the couch and Brightlie was grouchy so she got to come join me on the couch. Well I gave her a toy in both hands and put her pacifier in her mouth but she was still crying. So I finally decided to give her a blanket to see if that helped cause Kristi said she likes to pull her blanket over her face. Well this is how she ended up, and just so you know I pulled the blanket away from her face some cause she loves to cover her face.
1 comment:
SOmehow I got behind on your blog! And so I just saw all these adorable pictures... Easter, the hike and so on. She is just so so so cute!! : ) I love that smile with the yellow hat. So precious! Glad you guys are having fun with your little girl. And I didn't know Christy was an amazing crafter! I hope she posts more stuff!
Post a Comment