spring

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

When I went to the Doctor today they did an ultra sound to make sure our baby is head down. Yay she is. She is still pretty far up but at least she's head down! As of Friday I'm full term which means that I'm 37 weeks, so crazy. Oh and the Ultra sound tech said she thinks she's about 6 pounds 6 ounces give or take. When I told Zach that he said how much can she grow in 1 month. I really don't know to be honest. I'm just glad that no matter what if I had her now she would be healthy. I don't think she'd have to be in the NICU at all. What a blessing.

2 comments:

Andrea Gunnell said...

Yay! I've been wondering how that went. Good news. You're getting close and I'm excited!!! Oh, and I'm also super excited for your shower!

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

super great girl, glad to hear all is well. we gotta get together sometime. well we love you guys and take care of yourselves.