
I had my ultra sound at 28 weeks. I can't believe that I'm that far along. It's really hard to
imagine but it's still great. Our baby is doing well. I had to take a picture of the actual pictures they gave me but none the less at least you get to kind of get to see. The top picture says "It's a GIRL!!" in the middle of it.

This next picture is a profile picture, so fun.

This last picture is her cute little face with her hand coming up on the side. She kept trying to hide or something during the ultra sound cause she wouldn't stop moving. By the way she is already 2 1/2 pounds, I can't believe it.
4 comments:
Yay I'm so excited for you!!! Anna is going to be so cute...she already looks adorable in that profile picture. Now you just need a baby shower soon!
yeah, I'm very excited. if your gaonna be a stay at home mom, we gotta hang out!!!
Aww I am going to have a neice. I watched a video on pernatal development yesterday. It was interesting. lol anyway
Can't wait to meet my little sweet cousin!! : ) Hope you 2 are doing great!!
Post a Comment