spring

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's a baby GIRL

I can't believe that I'm going to have a baby!!!! The thought really just isn't real to me. The Ultra sound said that we're going to have a girl. She said that it could change though because I'm not very far along. We'll see what happens. I hope that I have another ultra sound before the baby comes just to make sure that I'm having a girl.

3 comments:

Andrea Gunnell said...

Whoohoo!!! A girl will be so much fun. I can remember the first ultrasound I had with Caleb. It definitely hit me hard that I really was going to have a baby. Seeing the baby made it seem so real!
We are excited for you!

Mommy of 2 said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! They have the cutest baby girl items! We will have to get the babies together to play as they are going to be so close in age. Congrats!
Amy

Lacey said...

Congrats you two!!! You need to give more detail! How far along are you? How are you feeling? Any morning sickness? Pregnancy is a whole crazy world... but so much fun and worth it! Good luck with it all! Can't wait to meet your little baby : )